8983penske shock just installed

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zorkler

Ave U !!!!
Reaction score
Wow what a difference .Thers a local road i ride 25 m.p.h speed limit all twisties 11 miles round trip .Here are the differences between stock and the penske less brakeing , i do not have to push the bike around , do not have to plaster my knee and thigh to the tank , A whole less body english . When i read all the posts about this unit i did not think is was this great but it IS .

Wow what a difference .Thers a local road i ride 25 m.p.h speed limit all twisties 11 miles round trip .Here are the differences between stock and the penske less brakeing , i do not have to push the bike around , do not have to plaster my knee and thigh to the tank , A whole less body english . When i read all the posts about this unit i did not think is was this great but it IS .
I want to hear more. I have looked into it too. What about two up riding, or riding with gear..... ???

I want to hear more. I have looked into it too. What about two up riding, or riding with gear..... ???
i do not do any 2 up riding and i ride without bags 99 percent of the time .