905 racing crash bars

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manwhoride

Reaction score
Okay, here's the straight skinny... Again, I visited 905 Racing the (only) folks that make crash bars for the FJR. Stephanie, the office manager and owner, with husband Adrian told me today that they are completely back on line and are anxious to take any orders for the Gen 2 bikes. clapping.gif (Again, this is a side product for them, and they are making the crash bars because there is a demand on this forum and abroad. Their main focus is building crash bars and frames for "Stunters" and their race truck.)

"Toecutter" has made a very generous offer and is coordinating with Stephanie and 905 Racing (hopefully today) to leave his Gen 1 bike for three days so they can finish needed measurements for the back set of crash bars to go into production for all that own Gen 1 bikes and have been wanting a set for their bike. The fronts are ready now I understand.yahoo.gif

905 racing's 411 is: Stephanie direct- ((619) 210-3787 Fax: (619) 423-1053 email: [email protected]

If you have been waiting for your chance to get a pair of these bars I suggest you get in touch with Stephanie and get your order in now. I have a set of front and back and love them. Fortunately, I have not given them a chance to save me thousands of $ in replacement plastic. But, that is exactly what they are designed to do.

Brian