A day from a life of a couple

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samamoto

Reaction score
Her:

Today my husband was acting strange. We were planing to go in the evening to this new trendy restaurant in town. I wanted to look special for him so I went with for some shopping with Jenny and Monica, I came back a bit late. I assume he noticed that but he didn't say a word. We didn't talk too much at home. I proposed we could go instead to that cozy restaurant nearby we both like. He agreed but still wasn't very talkative. We went to the dinner and when asked if something was wrong he just said nothing but I could feel he wasn't completely honest with me. I was trying to explain why it took me so long thinking this could be the reason but he said not to worry and still claimed everything is fine. On the way back I told him I love him but all he did was to smile and just kept looking down the street clearly thinking abut something. Why did he not tell me back that he loves me? At home we watched some TV but the conversation just wasn't there and he didn't even laugh at the jokes from the movie. I'm sure he was completely focused on something else and it was making him irritated. I went to bed, he turned off the TV and went to the garage for about 10 minutes and came to bed. Even though he present I could tell that his mind was still somewhere else. He didn't even hug me. When he fell asleep I started to cry. What did I do wrong? Why is he mad on me?

Him:

FJR doesn't want to start. I checked the battery, what else can it be....?

Not been here very long, have you?
no.gif

His and Her diary for the same day

But still very true funny.

Well, since you joined the forum in 2014, and that was last posted in 2011, I'd say that was a pretty good excuse.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. Stuff goes around and comes around every once in a while.

Besides, I missed it in 2011. ;)

Thanks, I thought it was funny and it even got a smile from Aunt Kelly. (Joined in 2012, so it was new to me.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban him........................BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

That's OK. Many of us are getting to the point of not remembering things from last week...

Context is important...

900cc said:

"That's OK. Many of us are getting to the point of not remembering things from last week..."

To which I replied:

"Ummm... what were we talking about again?
unsure.png
"

It was more of a rhetorical question, just a weak attempt at humor. Get it? ;)

Now I need to figure out if I'm in the melancholy camp or just another addict.

Context is important...900cc said:

"That's OK. Many of us are getting to the point of not remembering things from last week..."
To which I replied:
"Ummm... what were we talking about again? :unsure:"
It was more of a rhetorical question, just a weak attempt at humor. Get it? ;)

Now I need to figure out if I'm in the melancholy camp or just another addict.
Well, I'm in the camp of those who can remember something from five years ago, but not last week. What was this thread about?