• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

A great wireless router to keep you online and posting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worldbound4now

Reaction score
I am parting with my Linksys E4200 wireless router and have made a listing on Ebay. This is a top quality, top performing wireless router that will meet or exceed most home user's needs and some small business needs. It's not really FJR related other than you may need one of these to stay online and post up on fjrforum.com. Thanks for looking at my listing!

Clicky here :)

I may post a buy it now price as I get closer to the close of the auction. It's nearly a new router. I'd love to get more than half of what one costs new since the item has barely begun its useful life cycle.

Alright.... I see refurbished units are $100 plus $10 shipping. I'll end my ebay auction early to a forum member who wants it for $90, shipping included in continental USA.

I wish this was available 2 weeks ago... I just bought the E2500 for the house.

This is a great deal!

Shameless bump. Auction ends in 18 hours. I have to retract my fjrforum.com offer since I'm within 24 hours of ebay auction end. Thank you for looking!

Last edited by a moderator: