Accu Gauge at Advance Auto Parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaulinAshe

Reaction score
A couple weeks ago, I remember (SlapNPop I think) posting about reading the wrong air pressure scale/range. At that time, it seemed like a well-known issue to me. But apparently, it has been enough of an issue in the USA that Advance Auto Parts is now carrying a digital tire pressure gauge, under the brand name of Accu Gauge, that is labeled with a big "PSI" on the front. It doesn't do any other scale.

So run get you one. I bought two and am throwing away my Slime and Monkey Grip digitals that can so easily be misread.

I just bought a new gauge myself...

I had that same PSI one, and another different digital gauge that both read wrong. Everybody I met at the track swore by their analog one:

D56-062.jpg

So mines on the way.(liquid filled)

https://www.quickcar.net/tire_mgmt/lq_tire_ga.html

I do want the digital one for road trips though.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple weeks ago, I remember (SlapNPop I think) posting about reading the wrong air pressure scale/range. At that time, it seemed like a well-known issue to me. But apparently, it has been enough of an issue in the USA that Advance Auto Parts is now carrying a digital tire pressure gauge, under the brand name of Accu Gauge, that is labeled with a big "PSI" on the front. It doesn't do any other scale.
So run get you one. I bought two and am throwing away my Slime and Monkey Grip digitals that can so easily be misread.
Is it This One?

I need to toss my Slime gauge, too.

Those little straight valve stems are such a pain to get to that I have to force myself to do it. 90 degree stems are definitely a must with the first tire change.

Twasn't me, Dial gauges on the bike and in both cars. I think you're referring to this topic, maybe? :dntknw:

Thanks for thinking about me though! ;)

To do they indicate any accuracy specifications on the packaging?
They were loose, on the counter, in bins. No packaging, just a price tag. I have compared it to my other three gauges and in the 40 psi range, it's dead-on.

Latest posts