Adjustable rider footpegs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they look pretty interesting. Let me know the $$ involved and whether you can utilize the original pegs on the adjustable mount. Good find by the way.

US Distributor doesn't list the FJR... :dntknw:
Yea, the distributor's website could use a make over. <_< But they seem to carry the parts that the manufacturer's site calls out for the FJR. $85 for a pair of brackets, $30 for a pair of their pegs...
+1 Do post pix of them installed!

This could be mucho-cool. I wouldn't mind lowering the pegs when I'm slabbin' on a trip. I wonder how easy/dificult to adjust/tools/no tools.

Hell, TWN, take one for the team, man! Go ahead and pinch off a couple of coins and test these potential knee-relieving bastards out for us! Shit, a good write up will place you on my much-desired Christmas card list. (this is very exclusive!)

Now see, BD, that's why we keep you around even though you don't ride your bike. THAT is an excellent idea. :D

Hell, TWN, take one for the team, man! Go ahead and pinch off a couple of coins and test these potential knee-relieving bastards out for us! Shit, a good write up will place you on my much-desired Christmas card list. (this is very exclusive!)

Done deal, buddy. One front set ordered with black pegs. UPS ground, may be here Saturday or Monday. Will post piccies and report. I rather fancy the AMA Xmas cards. Make it a good one with money inside like Grandpa used to send...

Purty picture on the front and $5 bill tucked safely inside.

Make sure you save at least 20% in the piggy.

I'm gonna pull the string too. I've spent more on dinner and a movie. Neither option gets me laid, so I might as well spend the money on the bike.

Done deal, buddy. One front set ordered with black pegs. UPS ground, may be here Saturday or Monday. Will post piccies and report. I rather fancy the AMA Xmas cards. Make it a good one with money inside like Grandpa used to send...
TWN, Did you get a set? Report? Pics??? Thanks.

Results..Piccies?!

Her-cu-les, Her-cu-les! :clapping:

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Results..Piccies?!Her-cu-les, Her-cu-les! :clapping:

:dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

Gee, haven't you guys figger'd out that no report = no product in hand?

"Oh, sorry, Mr. Nut, but those are on backorder. We expect them in any time, now."

Er, riiiiiiight... :glare: That was 2 weeks ago, but a good side note; they haven't dinged my AMEX. :good: