Advise me for a good Torque Wrench

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jalingo

Reaction score
HI BOYS !

i'll be in USA soon and i'll gong to buy a lot of goodies for my bike and more

what a shame for me !
blushing.gif
i spend my money outside my country !! why ? cause i think american tools gives you more choice and american market never tell you NO

here in france you ask anything ? the first answer is no

well !! back to my request

i would like to buy a torque wrench , can you guys advise me to something good ? that i can keep for long cause i'm going to use it and abuse it

american torque is in foot-pound right ?

the one that i'm going to buy i prefer it in Newton, but if its a good product and reliable i consider to buy it in foot-pound

thanks guys for the future answers

If you don't find your torque wrench, you can try in germany at louis.de! Have a good travel!

If you don't find your torque wrench, you can try in germany at louis.de! Have a good travel!
Thanks Gapiob

germany and UK are top of the vendors , very professionals and listen to you when you ask a question

i might consider also to give an eye to louis.de

vielen dank!!

I bought my own home there are 2 years and RAS, it makes the job on the car as the bike

Snap On, SK Wayne, and Craftsman all make good torque wrenches. My SKs are graduated in both lb. feet and Newton meters. Any torque wrench is only as good as its most recent calibration, good to remember if you're planning a lot of use for your wrenches.

Status
Not open for further replies.