• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

aftermarket exhaust

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joelio

Reaction score
Well, took my new to me fjr out this past week a few times and i've decided it's way too quiet for my liking. I'm interested in some sort of xhaust that sounds better then stock. I know they dont make a big performance improvement, just something to sound good. Please pm or email me with what you've got, thanks, Joel.

got a new in the box muzzy full system with aluminum muffler if you are interested. no idea how much noisier or more power it makes. interested?

Have a look at the Holeshots. I've got the "DB killers" in mine and they sound nice. I was going to sell these until I put them on my 09' (took them off my 05'). Keep your eye open as the Holeshots come up for sale every so often. Good luck!

P4180430.jpg

While on the Monterey ride in March, I liked the exhaust that DJ Bill has on his FJR. He ordered a set of Beowulf from England. They are all polished stainless and have a great sound. He did mention that they were not that expensive. I thought they looked great and sounded great also.

And then Adam (GalaxyBlue) has a 4into1 set that sounds really great too, but they might be a little loud.

If interested, I'm sure you could contact either and ask them about their exhaust system.

Have a look at the Holeshots. I've got the "DB killers" in mine and they sound nice. I was going to sell these until I put them on my 09' (took them off my 05'). Keep your eye open as the Holeshots come up for sale every so often. Good luck!
Personal opinion, the Holeshots with dB killers sound freakin' awesome. Probably my favorite aftermarket cans.