Aftermarket Fuel Cap?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creg-ny-baa

Reaction score
Wondered if anyone has swapped to an aftermarket fuel cap? On the FJR, it seems that this would be strictly a farkling exercise, but having had a keyless cap on three other bikes, I'm sort of fond of them. I'm familiar with Accossao, Slingshot Racing, Rizoma, and some no-name vendors on eBay. I'd be curious as to anyone's experience, and particularly pix. Thanks!

I have one, if you want it. I bought it from Squeezer a year ago and never installed it because I can't use my quick tank bag disconnect with it.

Can't remember what I paid. $75 shipped?

I have one, if you want it. I bought it from Squeezer a year ago and never installed it because I can't use my quick tank bag disconnect with it.
Might well be interested. I'll PM you my email address if you can send or post up pics. What color is it?

Might well be interested. I'll PM you my email address if you can send or post up pics. What color is it?
I'll take a photo tonight, it's just straight up aluminum, both cap and base.

Looks like this one:
Ducati_Fuel_Cap_Kit_Machined_Machined_Open_Standard.jpg

But let me take photo so you can see exactly what you're getting.

-MD

Latest posts