Ah yes, that feels better... farkles inbound...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportsguy

searchgeek - author
Reaction score
Poor girl was feeling a tad neglected, so after we had a heart-to-heart in the garage, I figured I'd treat her to some baubles...

• Chase Haper Manta X2 tank bag - inbound
  • BMW grips - inbound
  • Vista Cruise - inbound

...now I'm off to set up and snap pics for.... a RUSSELL DAY-LONG!!!!! Yep, forgoing the iPad for the Russell! Cheaper, too... :D Figure it'll be much more comfy sitting on the Day-Long as opposed to the iPad. Of course, the downside is my seat is unlikely to download my email... oh well... I'll live... :D

...this also means that this summer, this fool and his Airhawk my indeed parts ways - we shall see... ;) I'm enjoying it now, and it's plenty comfy, but, we shall see...

I too am adding a bunch of stuff to make a little nicer, including the Russell. I submitted my order along with the necessary pics this past Friday. Looking forward to all my stuff showing up.

Paused on the Russell. Found a used Sargent that's inbound.

BMW grips are here, as is the Vista Cruise. Might be a mini tech day coming on here... :D

Duane, you have too much time/money on your hands.

You need to get some kids.

@Hudson... smarta$$ - actually, these were cheap farkles, and I happen to be on vacation this week, hence the time... ;) As for kids, ah, I'll pass... but I appreciate you and everyone else doing their bit to keep the population running. :D

@JamesW... smarta$$ - I'm never letting you ride behind me again... clearly I'm blocking your view... :D

...am I seeing a pattern here? LOL