air wings

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pnkrkr4lif

Reaction score
Can you guys post some pictures of your gen 2's with the baker air wings installed with the bracket from baker. I got these in the mail today and I can't get them to fit and the directions are terrible. I have asked google and all I get are pictures looking at the wings and not the bracket.

It almost seems that I was sent a gen 1 kit that was miss labeled for a gen 2. it's a good thing it took a week and a half to show up after i ordered them and it's supposed to be 90 this week!

I don't think the air wings will be sufficiant enough. Google search Cooling vest if your going to do any kind of serious miles with temps above 90 degrees. It will give you good practice.

search: cooling vest, FJRforum.com

Dave

I'm not terribly excited about the looks of the euro mirror add ons or the hand wings. But my hands freeze in the winter, regardless of what gloves I use. Gonna have to settle on something by the end of summer.

Air Wing user for quite a while... they do bring significant air to your torso. But when it's hot, you have to be moving. In the cold/rain, they block air, but still a lot of air gets by the mirrors. I wouldn't be without them.

It also depends on your windshield, i.e., the Rifle blocks a lot of air unless you raise it part way, then air comes around the mirrors.