Alabama Joke

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Cleland

Reaction score
Bear Bryant was on a recruiting trip in Mississippi and stopped his car beside a small farm to rest. He then noticed a strapping farm boy changing a flat tire on his tractor. The farmboy loosened the lugnuts with his bare hands, then lifted the tractor with one arm while removing the wheel with the other. He then stomped on the tire to break the bead, removed the innner tube, replacing it with a new one. Then to the coaches amazement put his lips on the valve stem and inflated the tire. Remounting it the same way he took it off. Coach Bryant was impressed! He grabs a football from his trunk and approaches the farmboy to introduce himself. "Son, My name is Bear Bryant and I'm the football coach at the University of Alabama." Holding up the football he says "I just need to know one thing. do you think you can pass this?"

"HELL NO!!!" the farmboy replies "I don't even think I can get that in my mouth!"

Joey