Alaska Leather Company

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yowser

Reaction score
Just wanted to give Alaska Leather a plug, I am not affiliated in any way with the company btw. I ordered two covers for the FJR Friday night and they were here in the mailbox today (Monday). I live in Florida mind you and did not pay for anything other than the regular shipping. They fit great also, going to try mine out tonight and the SO will try hers tomorrow.

Not a whole lotta sheep in alaska......wonder where they get their sheepskin from. Now, seals on the other hand. Puhlenty of them suckers. Just bring a small club to one of them islands and..........

Sheepskin cover!? Now why the hell would you every get anything but nylon or some other synthetic for a bike cover? Chances are that they'll have to use the hide of multiple sheep to cover the entire bike anyway, and that's for sure if'n you want to cover the saddle bags and tail trunk! That's got to add a lot of packing space and weight, especially if they've gotten wet in the rain or dew overnight! <_<

I have one of the seat covers and it is always on the bike.

mmmmmmm comfy