Alpinestars Gore-tex glove question

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

colin

Reaction score
Folks,

I'm looking to replace an older pair of gore-tex a* gloves. I got them in London, the only gore-tex gloves in the 'summer glove' section at Sondell Sports.

I'd like to see which one of the following gloves is actually the thinnest, in terms of insulation. I basically don't really want much. I have big gloves for if it gets sub-freezing. I need these for any rainy day.....

Those of you who know any of these, advice on this would be much appreciated!

comparo from motorcycle-superstore.com

2407133557_7636282638_o.jpg

Looks like a link can work to the page I'm seeing....just in case you want to click through for better pics or something.

Link

Good write-ups on each of those gloves at newenough.com.
They refer to all four pairs as made for cold weather.
wow, good site. thanks for that. they've got 'real' pics on somebody's hand which is useful. Still unsure which one I want.... but this certainly helps!

thanks,

-colin

wow, good site. thanks for that. they've got 'real' pics on somebody's hand which is useful. Still unsure which one I want.... but this certainly helps!
thanks,

-colin
Yeah, they're great folks. They started by selling used leathers (hence, the name) and built the business on good prices and great customer service.

And I agree -- I find the pics really valuable.

Don't know if they ship to Japan, though.

You might also check the gloves at roadgear.com. They've always been my favorite and their H20-Tec glove sounds just like what you're looking for. Again, don't know about shipping to Japan. Good luck!

Latest posts