Alpinestars Track Pants

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stephen

Reaction score
https://www.alpinestars.com/Track_Pants/pd/...1/p/312907.html

Purchased a pair on Wednesday. Rode most of the Thursday. Nice fit. I took the flashy pucks off. Good all around protection even on shins. The lining is real nice. I wear thermal-type long johns when the weather gets a bit nippy. I wear 'cycling' type long johns in the warmer weather. Both work really nice with this pant. Everything gets tucked into my Cortech boots. Comfy!!!

I really wanted the Joe Rocket Perforated pants but the Alpinestars fit like a glove & seem to have great quality. They were a little more expensive than the Joe Rocket pants but seem worth the extra $$.

Got them for a fair price at Ride Motorsports in Woodinville.

Slowly working towards a track day..... maybe! :blink:

UPDATE: Since purchasing the Alpinestars track pants, I've bought the Alpinestars leather ICE jacket in the silver/white color. Since I'm on a roll in the "styling" department, I just got a pair of Sidi B-2 boots. Match all this up with my Nolan 102 helmet with mirror visor..... :yahoo:

Back to your normal channel..............................

Last edited by a moderator:
They hold up well in a get-off too. I was wearing a set when I did my best impersonation of 'George of the Jungle' into a tree :dribble: They handled the crash without a scratch, but they didn't survive the paramedics :angry2: