Alt Rider luggage rack

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumpkin

Reaction score
Good evening, do you know of a manufacturer that makes a luggage rack to replace the passenger seat? I see them on adv bikes, and would like to have more room to put stuff when I am not riding 2 up.

as always, Thanks

Dan

I too was looking for what you described with no success.

I ended up with a Cortech expandable pillion bag. You will be surprised at how much stuff you can pack in it, including a laptop.

Garauld has made them to set on the passenger seat area.
rolleyes.gif

Good evening, do you know of a manufacturer that makes a luggage rack to replace the passenger seat? I see them on adv bikes, and would like to have more room to put stuff when I am not riding 2 up.
as always, Thanks

Dan
Plenty of after market bags to fit on the back seat. Not sure why you would want a rack. I have an Iron rider bag that straps on the back seat. They come in three different sizes.

Good luck. Dave

I use a Nelson Rigg T-Bag bungied to the rear seat. It's too far back for me to lean on but it helps fill the void between me and the trunk so I get a lot less of the para-sail effect on busy roads and windy days.