Alternative to MixIt

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jekirby

Reaction score
I just got off the phone with Big Ear and they sent me to this site. It has not been launched, they will retail it for 125.00 as shown and they have an impressive list of adapters that can be swapped out if you order one before it is debuted. For the price and being able to mix communication devices it seems to show promise. If someone has posted this before, I apologize.

I just got off the phone with Big Ear and they sent me to this site. It has not been launched, they will retail it for 125.00 as shown and they have an impressive list of adapters that can be swapped out if you order one before it is debuted. For the price and being able to mix communication devices it seems to show promise. If someone has posted this before, I apologize.
Any more information on this unit? Anybody tried it?

Cheers,

Fred

Any more information on this unit? Anybody tried it?

Cheers,

Fred
It looks like it's similar to IMC, however theirs mounts in the bike. The only issue that I could possible see with it is the mini din connector. If it's like IMC's it may not last too long. They changed their's to a USB style and it works great. It's a little less than IMC- MIT 30, $150. Theirs works in VOX mode for rider communications, is cabled, has mp3 and cell connectors also. Looks like another intercom alternative!