Another 2006 AE write-up

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pawtracks

Reaction score
Just got the August Motorcyclist, pages 22-23 have a 95% YCC-S write-up on the 2006 AE.

Author was on the same ride done in San Diego a few months back.

Only thing a little different is they hint Yamaha may put the system on other bikes in the line.

Other good things in this issue is a 5 page write-up "50 ways to save your life"

Good read for any skill level rider.

Onto another item I would like to pass along.

Some months magazines are not worth the paper they are printed on, other times you can't put it down.

I have subscribed to my last 30 or so titles from this guy on ebay.

(Disclaimer: no relation or nothing in it for me, just passing on my experience)

I have a 3yr (36 issue) subscription to both Cycle World & Motorcyclist

I Paid:

$9.78 for Cycle World (0.27 per issue)

$8.48 for Motorcyclist (0.24 per issue)

Hard to beat that!

Cover price is $3.99

Just got the August Motorcyclist, pages 22-23 have a 95% YCC-S write-up on the 2006 AE.Author was on the same ride done in San Diego a few months back.

Only thing a little different is they hint Yamaha may put the system on other bikes in the line.

Other good things in this issue is a 5 page write-up "50 ways to save your life"

Good read for any skill level rider.

Onto another item I would like to pass along.

Some months magazines are not worth the paper they are printed on, other times you can't put it down.

I have subscribed to my last 30 or so titles from this guy on ebay.

(Disclaimer: no relation or nothing in it for me, just passing on my experience)

I have a 3yr (36 issue) subscription to both Cycle World & Motorcyclist

I Paid:

$9.78 for Cycle World (0.27 per issue)

$8.48 for Motorcyclist (0.24 per issue)

Hard to beat that!

Cover price is $3.99
Thanks for the great tip!
I just loaded up on a few 3 year subscriptions for Cycle World, Motor Trend and Boating... :yahoo:

I don't know how the guy can make any money, seems like so little room for a profit.

Bottom line, who cares :) every one of my magazines have been delivered as promised.

I've been using the same guy for about 4 years now.

I've even used him for gifts & renewals

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know how the guy can make any money, seems like so little room for a profit.Bottom line, who cares :) every one of my magazines have been delivered as promised.

I've been using the same guy for about 4 years now.

I've even used him for gifts & renewals

Enjoy!
I was thinking the same thing. His profit margin must be razor-thin but I'm sure he makes up for it with extreme volume off Ebay... Glad it's not a hoax but at a cost of roughly $36 for three mazagines for 3 years I had to give it a shot!

This is all on the up and up? Sounds fishy as hell.I've subscribed to Cycle World for years, always renew annually for maybe $10 or $12.
I've already finished several 3 yr subscriptions from the same seller.

Like I said, not sure how they price it so low but if you look around on ebay at the number of people selling magazines obviously there is some profit in it.

The less desirable sellers add in a "shipping charge" to pad their profit.

The guy I listed doesn't try this so that's why I go with him.