Any Canadians purchased a Corbin?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonRed7

Reaction score
I'm getting close to ordering the Corbin system with back oval but have a few questions. First it seem's that they import through someone in BC and i just can't imagine why this extra step $$$$ is required in this age of global shipping logistics,..I mean like even New Enough has an international dept that for me has done awesome work (one person),..Sarah. And,.. has anyone requested any "Seat Fit" deviations from off the shelf.. How was you'r service experience in general and i realize they are not set up to be as one on one the "custom" builders.

Anyone strayed from the old standard black seat, black sides, black welt thing and mixed up the colors?

Have an EM into them we'll see what happens

-Don

Years ago I ordered an Corbin for my FJ 1200 through BikeRider in BC. It was a special order with 2" added to the seat as I have long legs. It took 3 months to get it although they billed my cerdit card right away. I was only 2 days away from my annual trip when it arrived, after many phonecalls. (The sales man's name was Jan, I still remember even 8 years later) The price was higher than in the USA but the our dollar was quite a bit lower then.

Plus side the seat was a great improvement and well made and still looks good.