Any experience with "Himalaya Motorbike Wear"

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burninrice

Reaction score
Where I live, we have a pretty short warm weather riding season, usually late June to late August, but when it's hot, it's hot and with 100% humidity. I am shopping for a mesh jacket/pants and I don't want to spend big $$. I was reading the other topic on summer jackets. Has anyone had any experience with these Himalaya Motorbike jackets or pants? They look really good and the product description seems decent, but what's getting me is the price... I can get into jacket and pants for well under $150. I know the old saying is you get what you pay for, but I work in a job where I wear suit everyday and I purchase 100% wool business suits imported from southeast Asia for about an 1/8 of what I would pay for a suit from a store and they are fantastic, so I don't know if old school thinking generally applies to apparel or not.

Theres a place in Spokane that imports this stuff and another in Sturgis, here is one of the links: https://www.susannainternational.com/Pages/main.htm

Any thoughts, experience, or input would be appreciated.