• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any other Yamaha Deadheads out there?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LDRydr

A Homeless Nomad
Reaction score
A while back, out on the internet I came across the SYF image I now use as my avatar. Somebody on another forum spotted it and asked for a copy. When I again went searching I discovered the guy who created it makes custom t-shirts, including Yamaha t-shirts (and a whole lot more). I had him make me up some custom ones with the SYF logo on the back, and the Yamaha logo on the front. They are quality Hanes short-sleeve tagless shirts, the screen printing is great, the price is right, and the shipping is free. I had them about 3 days after ordering.

His eBay store listing for the shirt is HERE.

Choose your size, then put in the notes what colors you want (look at his other listing for color options). I had them made up in white on royal blue (Yamaha blue), black on heather gray, and white on black.

Have a Grateful day!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Grateful Dead are the most overrated band I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

But that shirt is way cool! Must have one!!! :clapping: TFS

FYI Deadheads, if you don't know about it Bob Weir has his own studio now, and it's doing some amazing things like streaming live HD video concerts. https://www.tristudios.com

They're broadcasting a free Ratdog concert tonight at 5pm PST. If you have a Roku box you can add a channel for the concert by going HERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'll have some decals available soon. They'll say FJR YOUR FACE above them (or in my case they'll say S-T YOUR FACE for us Super Tenere riders).

Reply back here if you're interested in a decal and I'll post up the details when I have them.