Anybody heard of this apparel?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds interesting. A little short on details. Some new thermals were on my shopping list soon, so I might pull the trigger depending on whether somebody here has actually tried them,and what they thought of the material.

Don't notice any satisfaction guarantee....
Didn't notice any kind of guarantee:

Warranty DisclaimerThis site and the materials and products on this site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Gator Skins disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Gator Skins does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Gator Skins does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
According to their website, their offices are just a couple of miles from me, so I might be tempted to swing by this weekend and see what it's all about.