Anybody notice the AE picture addition?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody notice any changes to the board? I spy an '06 AE muscling out the flank view of my beloved '05 ABS.

Regardless, thanks slapnpop for brining us into the new model year with your Photoshoppery.

Last edited by a moderator:
hold down shift and hit reload/refresh
Gasp...magic... :bigeyes: ! Purdy kewel...and sans panniers. Good job!

"....it wasn't another damn slow blue bike."

My dear Mr Smooth, you, more than many others, should know its the rider. Most of us are still taking lessons and learning by following you. Why don't you hurry and get well so we can see the gray bike on the street again and begin the next phase of training? ;)

The new one, tho is still not on the blue opening page refresh or not.
I haven't gotten to that image yet. The only 06 image I could find at the proper angle isn't of high enough resolution.

hold down shift and hit reload/refresh
Gasp...magic... :bigeyes: ! Purdy kewel...and sans panniers. Good job!

"....it wasn't another damn slow blue bike."

My dear Mr Smooth, you, more than many others, should know its the rider. Most of us are still taking lessons and learning by following you. Why don't you hurry and get well so we can see the gray bike on the street again and begin the next phase of training? ;)
This coming from the Waiter Baiter himself???? :D

Where's the " stirrin the pot " icon ??

Thanks god it wasn't another damn slow blue bike ! :p
I am gonna call the ACLU!!!

Predjudice it tell you!!! :alien:

That's 3 silver to one blue.

What happened to affermative action? :blink:

Good contrast of those sleek raking 06 lines though. :bleh:

Ack! My eyes, my eyes! Turn it off, turn it off! :eek:

Oh, wait. I forget. Youth guyth luvth thilver. Thorry.
limpwrist.gif
;)

Hmmmm, that's odd.... no piccy at all at the top of the page at home, but I get the pic at work. I wonder what's up with that?

I agree with Ignacio, I don't like the way it's blocking my view of the lovely '05. :p

Very nice work. You guys who keep this asylum running are great.

:D Be nice to the senior citizen/handi-cap bike with automatic......suprise they didn't make it a trike!! :D

Nice to see our [SIZE=14pt]NEW[/SIZE] bike ahead of all those [SIZE=14pt]OLD[/SIZE] Bikes... :bleh:

Nice to see our [SIZE=14pt]NEW[/SIZE] bike ahead of all those [SIZE=14pt]OLD[/SIZE] Bikes... :bleh:
That is the ONLY time in any form of competition you will see one ahead of the rest of the model years. I.E. , HEAVIER, taller gearing, higher drag most likely.