Anyone have experience with J&M CB headsets ?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frewil

Reaction score
What is a good headset for a J&M CB ?

The 2008 I bought last week from Steel Pony has a J & M CB JMCB-2003-DU unit and the lower connecting cords, now I need to buy some headsets. Or, find an adaptor that will allow my Chatterbox headset to be used.

Any one using this system or have recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

The 2008 I bought last week from Steel Pony has a J & M CB JMCB-2003-DU unit and the lower connecting cords, now I need to buy some headsets. Or, find an adaptor that will allow my Chatterbox headset to be used.

Thanks in advance.
I installed the J&M Elite headset in my Shoei Multitech with good results. Not cheap at $229 but works very will. The helmet speakers are good enough that they give good sound even when wearing ear plugs. Elite Headset link.

When I retired my Shoei I purchased the Nolan N103 with integrated headset. They did an excellent job "building in" the speakers and mic. Nolan N103 from J&M This is my favorite helmet so far.

That's my set up. I am sure there are other ways to get the gear. What I have works very well and was worth the cost.

Check this place for J&M stuff.

Burk

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks in advance.
I installed the J&M Elite headset in my Shoei Multitech with good results. Not cheap at $229 but works very will. The helmet speakers are good enough that they give good sound even when wearing ear plugs. Elite Headset link.

When I retired my Shoei I purchased the Nolan N103 with integrated headset. They did an excellent job "building in" the speakers and mic. Nolan N103 from J&M This is my favorite helmet so far.

That's my set up. I am sure there are other ways to get the gear. What I have works very well and was worth the cost.

Burk

Gunny!

I bought my J&M 2003 from Sierra along with the Elite head set. I have one in an old Arai open face , installed one in my old Schuberth helmet and moved that one to a Nolan N102 and bought a Nolan N102 from Sierra with the headset installed by Sierra.

Thanks in advance.

Burk

Gunny!

I bought my J&M 2003 from Sierra along with the Elite head set. I have one in an old Arai open face , installed one in my old Schuberth helmet and moved that one to a Nolan N102 and bought a Nolan N102 from Sierra with the headset installed by Sierra.
Thank You Gentlemen.

I was able to cross match the part number on the lower cord and it fits the Elite headset.
upthumbs.gif

Yeah, it's useful for you to enjoy this accessorygeeks.com and pick up best headset with a reasonable price with a good quality. Iam using Jawbone 2 Bluetooth Headset that is a silver color. This device have noise shield technology, a proprietary voice activity sensor identifies precisely when you speak in a noisy environment, separates your speech from other nearby sounds, uses highly directional microphones and processing algorithms to remove background noise, "Invisible button" for clutter-free look, comes with optional fine leather earloops. This sweet with touch-surface technology allows user to operate switches by lightly pressing the outside sheild