Anyone in contact with Garauld?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockmurf

IBA #31100
Reaction score
I have tried to pm him and I even called and left him a message on his phone and nothing. Anybody know if anything is up? I am trying to order some highway pegs.

I also left a PM for a sub frame kit, no response back yet.
Gary told me that he was heading off on a vacation for a couple of weeks, when I placed an order last week for a Gen2 sub-frame stiffener kit, so I recon he should be back around mid March.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering this as well. I ordered my stiffy kit over a week ago and no word. Guess a guy gets to vacation once in a while.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered and paid for a rear rack back at the end of January and have not seen it yet.

I hope his vacation goes well and he is back on track upon his return.

Thanks for the update, I guess I'm not the only one waiting for his fine work to resume.

Yes even us farkle makers need to take time off once in a while. : )

I know when I take time off if I don't have access to the hotel computer folks will just have to wait. I do not bring a computor or any other gadgets while on vacation. The world won't end and he will be back I am sure.

Enjoy the warmer climate Gary while it last,

Dave

what is Gary Garauld's email contact info?

thanks

Bill P

what is Gary Garauld's email contact info?thanks

Bill P
Garauld has made it clear before that if people want to contact him, send him a PM on the forum. He'll get to them when he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.