Anyone in southern California have a rider seat they're not using?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Potential

Reaction score
I'd like to send my seat in to get Spencerized, but don't want to give up riding for several weeks while I wait, so I wonder if anyone is generous enough to let me borrow their stock rider's seat if they're not using it anymore (replaced with aftermarket for example) while I send mine off and wait for it to get back?

I'd like to send my seat in to get Spencerized, but don't want to give up riding for several weeks while I wait, so I wonder if anyone is generous enough to let me borrow their stock rider's seat if they're not using it anymore (replaced with aftermarket for example) while I send mine off and wait for it to get back?
You are welcome to use my stock '08 seat. I live in West Hills, 91307. It would be about a three hour drive from San Diego for you, but you are welcome to come get it. PM if interested and I'll give you directions & phone #. George

You are welcome to use my stock '08 seat. I live in West Hills, 91307. It would be about a three hour drive from San Diego for you, but you are welcome to come get it. PM if interested and I'll give you directions & phone #. George

You're more than welcome to borrow one of ours (2006 seats). We live in San Diego. Just PM me for details.

HER2006

HIS2006

You're more than welcome to borrow one of ours (2006 seats). We live in San Diego. Just PM me for details.
HER2006

HIS2006
It's good to know that there are other generous people on this forum. I sent 'Potential' my seat via UPS on Monday. I'm curious to learn how the Spencerized seat works out. I'm sure it will be better than the Yamaha Comfort Seat I purchased.

HER2006

HIS2006
It's good to know that there are other generous people on this forum. I sent 'Potential' my seat via UPS on Monday. I'm curious to learn how the Spencerized seat works out. I'm sure it will be better than the Yamaha Comfort Seat I purchased.
It's actually good glossblk sent me his because that saved me the trouble of finding a box and packing materials for sending it to Spencer. (I'm very lazy.) Anyway I'll create a new post in Parts&Accessories when I get it, which should be early December.