Anyone know what kind of Seat this is?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reldeed

Reaction score
Hey all... right now I have the stock seat on my Bike... I rode about 300 miles this weekend and I'm certain that this will not do for long rides.

Anyway... I saw a seat on an FJR on this site and wanted to know if anyone knows what kind of seat it is?

FJR.JPG

backseat.JPG

This seat or some other variation with a big ass in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all... right now I have the stock seat on my Bike... I rode about 300 miles this weekend and I'm certain that this will not do for long rides.
Anyway... I saw a seat on an FJR on this site and wanted to know if anyone knows what kind of seat it is?

The Blue FJR with the nice seat!

This seat or some other variation with a big ass in it.
Looks like a Russell.

THANKS!!!

I've never considered buying a custom seat... so the brands aren't something I know!

Thanks for the help. I'm going to be getting one of these over winter!

THANKS!!!
I've never considered buying a custom seat... so the brands aren't something I know!

Thanks for the help. I'm going to be getting one of these over winter!

Russell Day long. www.day-long.com

Cool stuff. May be ugly but like their statement, Beauty is in the eye of the butt holder.

FYI for anyone looking to get added to the list for the Russell Seat purchase. Dale had to cut off on allowing more people on. He was looking for 50 and is over 100 now.