Anyone Use This?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrunDog

Reaction score
From techlusion: Use your rat and finger me.

-BD

** EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize this was adjusted manually only. WTF good is that? The PCIII is clearly better and more advanced with its mapping and fine tuning capabilities. **

Last edited by a moderator:
Techlusion TFI module

Here's a bit more info, and a better price. I think shipping is free with these guys.

So there's no mapping, eh? Just "adjust to your feel"?

Saw a very thin thread about it on the .ws forum from 2002.

Anyone else?

** EDIT: Nevermind, I didn't realize this was adjusted manually only. WTF good is that? The PCIII is clearly better and more advanced with its mapping and fine tuning capabilities. **
Modern carbs are still far superior to today's fuel injection systems on bikes, and they don't have "mapping and fine tuning capabilities" or USB computer hookups. Just because it's fancy and involves a computer doesn't make it better.

Don't know the product, but their philosophy sounds good. Modern bikes don't need an option to lean them out, only enrich in certain area's of the rpm range. Just because you can set it up by the seat of your pants doesn't make it inferior either. The problem most EFI bikes have is simple and not very complicated to fix. A PCIII is more like taking a bazooka to kill a fly. It works, but it's expensive and you don't need half the options you get with it.

That said, just the idea of being able to hook my laptop to my computer and play with it is enough for me to want to get a PCIII. I can't help it, I am a nerd. And proud of it.