Aria Profile

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiki

Reaction score
Having owned 5 Arais over the past 2 decades, I recently popped into the shop to check out the new profile. From what I have read, it expected an updated Signet. Wow! was I wrong!

This has to be the most comfy lid I've ever had on.

I started with a signet, moved to the quantum, then another quantum, then an astral, then back to my current signet. The astral was the least comfy of the bunch. And my newwest signet, although nice, is loud as hell-- even in smooth air.

So the new profile feels perfect, but i am curious as to whether anyone anyone here has one, and how quiet it is. WebBikeWorld claims it is a quiet lid, quieter than the old siggy.

Having owned 5 Arais over the past 2 decades, I recently popped into the shop to check out the new profile. From what I have read, it expected an updated Signet. Wow! was I wrong!This has to be the most comfy lid I've ever had on.

I started with a signet, moved to the quantum, then another quantum, then an astral, then back to my current signet. The astral was the least comfy of the bunch. And my newwest signet, although nice, is loud as hell-- even in smooth air.

So the new profile feels perfect, but i am curious as to whether anyone anyone here has one, and how quiet it is. WebBikeWorld claims it is a quiet lid, quieter than the old siggy.
I condsidered the Profile then I considered the new Shoei Microtec cause I drink a lot of water. Now that I ordered the hydro system I am going back to the Profile. Who has the best prices???

Lucky :p :p :p

. Who has the best prices??? Lucky :p :p :p

good question-- i've been warned more often than i can recall that there are a ton of fake Arais on-line (especially ebay)

It would probably be best to buy from a dealer

i can get one up here -- 700 canadian