Audiovox CC

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian

Reaction score
I'm thinking of installing an audiovox cruise control on my FZ1. I saw one on Amazon for approximately $90 shipped. Anyone know of a better price? TIA Ian, Iowa

I'm thinking of installing an audiovox cruise control on my FZ1. I saw one on Amazon for approximately $90 shipped. Anyone know of a better price? TIA Ian, Iowa

Now that is a good price!

Heck I paid $108.00 But still a great purchase, absolutely love it

WOW!! I have been watching on eBay and that one beats the one I was watching by 15 bucks!

WOW!! I have been watching on eBay and that one beats the one I was watching by 15 bucks!
Got my $84 AVCC from Amazon with free shipping. About half way through the install (hard part's done, just wiring left now). Not bad at all so far. About 2 hours to get the servo and vacuum canister installed.

Got my $84 AVCC from Amazon with free shipping. About half way through the install (hard part's done, just wiring left now). Not bad at all so far. About 2 hours to get the servo and vacuum canister installed.
+1 Got mine through amazon and will be installing in a couple days. Best deal i've seen.

i GOT LUCKY.... WHOA CAPS STUCK ON... at a local Pep Boys. They had one that wasn't moving, and manager wanted it gone, so they 1/2 priced it. $58 IIRC. Damn box had an inch of dust on it.

But hey, still working awesome. And you KNOW I put some serious mileage on... :blink:

-BD

Did you ever install the Audiovox system? If so, I'd be very interested. I own an 06 FZ1 and want to do such an installation--I know it's been done on FJRs--but would first like to hear from someone who has done such and install. So any guidance, suggestions, etc., would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks!

Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man: "Bout a hundred dollars."

Did you ever install the Audiovox system? If so, I'd be very interested. I own an 06 FZ1 and want to do such an installation--I know it's been done on FJRs--but would first like to hear from someone who has done such and install. So any guidance, suggestions, etc., would be hugely appreciated.
Thanks!

Installation walk-through, but on a Gen-I bike.

If there are serious differences, smitty141 would know, who has this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: