Audiovox CCS-100

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
Anyone know where a guy can get a CCS-100? Looks like the US is out of them until July. I have a buddy that wants one for his Miata.

Thanks!

I don't know if they're still doing it, but several months ago, Autozone was offering them for < $30 each on clearance. Most locations seemed to have one or two "in the back", the trick was getting them to care enough to look for it. That's how I got mine.

There's none that I know of in the Midwest. Since last year.

Anyone?

I ordered from here back in March when it showed in stock, they emailed me to let me know it was on back order so I cancelled it. Then it showed up 2-3 weeks later (with my other unit) which I sold here

Bottom line I would stay away from them.

Price is good but it shows out of stock until July

Here is another source.

Summit Racing

It now shows not available, it was just in stock less than a week ago when I was selling mine (maybe you could call them?)

Hopefully one of those two places nets you a system, looks to be slim pickens, sorry :(

One last choice if getting it as cheap as possible is not a huge concern is ebay.

Not this one, of course! Unless you are ok with mouse damage <_<

Google search (CCS-100)

Amazon.com

Summit Racing

eBay (3 sold last week for $70, 103, 86)

I realize I haven't been a whole lot of help but maybe I showed you some areas you had not thought of.

Good Luck!

P.S. Just got off the phone with my local Autozone, he checked the entire San Diego area in the computer (~20 stores) no more in stock. Price is $27.99 though if it was (clearance)

Last edited by a moderator:
My suspicion is that the reason they were on sale is because they were clearing stocks in preparation for a new model about to arrive. This might also explain the shortage.

I have installed a couple of them on Connies, and they work good as long as you don't let the controller get wet. I have had the cruise control take off in the accel mode when it gets wet. It helps if you seal the back of it with silicone so water can't get in it. As many folks as are mounting this unit on various motorcylces now, I would not be suprised to find Audiovox is upgrading it for better water resistance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the replys, Guys. Saw the one's on eBay. I'm the guy that posted several links for buying these things online a while back before the site moved then got hacked. Those sources are ALL dried up (as you have shown).

Don't wanna bid or wait. My buddy actually got the last one Summit Racing had in stock. So I'm good. I got one from Skyway waiting for my '06 to arrive.

Now for the bad news: unless one pops up on eBay and you are willing to wait and have a bid war, it may be July (or August if they are like Yammy) until you MIGHT get one from the usual online sources. That is, unless someone else already has a source.

BTW, I was referring to no Autozones in the Midwest having the units in stock for a year or so. I think someone found a few in Ohio, but here in western Indiana, eastern Illinois, there are none to be had.

Anyone else have a SOURCE that has multiple retail units in stock NOW? If so, you might wanna let some owners know so they can snag them while they are still available.

I agree that Audiovox may be tooling up a new version. I don't think they are going to stop making them. But these things HAVE been on closeout at a lot of places for over a year.

I am suprised how expensive these things are now. When I bought mine from JC Whitney in 1998 it was only $50. Now they are routinely selling for $120 and more.

I guess they really caught on with the riding community and the resulting demand has driven up the cost.

Some guys were finding them for about $30 on close out. I found them last fall online shipped for about $90.

Wonder how much they will cost in July?

Anyone? Source NOW?

i bought my first one for nearly $100. The 2nd one (for backup in case it was discontinued) was closer to $40 after shipping.