Audiovox CCS-100

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRocket

Doctor Throckenstein !!!
Reaction score
Just a heads up! For those of you who may want an Audiovox CCS-100 cruise control, they are being distributed to vendors again, about a month earlier than originally estimated.

One of the best online deals is from BrandsPlace.com. The sell 'em for just under $90 shipped to most locals in the lower 48. I called them and they have 18 of the units in stock. So perhaps your favorite vendor will have them in stock soon, if they don't have them already.

Nice to know that they WEREN'T discontinued, and were just waiting for production as I had been told by Audiovox.

If AMAZON has them in stock, they list them for $89.95 shipped free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a heads up! For those of you who may want an Audiovox CCS-100 cruise control, they are being distributed to vendors again, about a month earlier than originally estimated.
One of the best online deals is from BrandsPlace.com. The sell 'em for just under $90 shipped to most locals in the lower 48. I called them and they have 18 of the units in stock. So perhaps your favorite vendor will have them in stock soon, if they don't have them already.

Nice to know that they WEREN'T discontinued, and were just waiting for production as I had been told by Audiovox.

If AMAZON has them in stock, they list them for $89.95 shipped free.
Thanks for the heads up!

Last thing I needed to order to make the FJR1300AE complete!

Best Regards,

Shane