Audiovox Cruise Settings 06 FZ!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigjoebob1

Reaction score
Ive installed the audivox cruise and canister on my 01 Fz1 and have now installed it on my new 06 FZ1. I have a coil pack for each cylinderon the 06 and am running off of one of those. Since there are 4 on my 06 compared to 2 on my 01 that means the servo is only getting half the pulses correct? So what ppm setting should I be on? I have had the best luck with 2000 ppm and med sensitivity so far but the accel button is virtually worthless and I still lose 2-3mph or so up hills. I dont have the vacuum canister hooked up on the 06, will that make a big difference? Any ideas?

Not holding speed and poor accel button are symptoms of low vacuum. You're gonna need a canister with check valves on that puppy.

And I'm not sure that those individual coils aren't still waste spark, meaning they'll pulse every crank rotation, but I don't know that for a fact. Waste spark just simplifies spark timing, the ECU doesn't have to know or care where the cams are.