• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Autocom Super Pro Avi - Sold

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gixxerjasen

Reaction score
Selling my Autocom Super Pro Avi. $100 + shipping

I bought this used off a member when I got the FJR, used it once on my SS1K and decided I didn't like it. Kept it around thinking I might use it again. Last week I picked up a set of Sena SMH10's so I now know this will NEVER get used, better sell it to some folks that I know happen to like them.

Comes with one set of earphones/microphone for one helmet. Also comes with an assortment of cables and stuff, one audio cable was cut and spliced for some custom setup. I spliced in some quick disconnect connectors as I was carrying it in my tankbag at the time. One cable is brand new, never opened and another of the same was only used for testing one time.

You will notice that the sticker has been cut around the screws and it has been opened. Previous owner explained, and sent me the instructions from Autocom, that there's additional volume settings you can make inside the box. I've verified this by both looking over the instructions and adjusting the settings.

Unit works well, it just was't loud enough to be heard through my Howard Leight Laser Light earplugs and I didn't like dealing with the wires.

Buyer pays actual shipping through their choice of shipper or I can meet up locally.

DSCN2246_zps93ca3710.jpg

DSCN2243_zps6564b02d.jpg

DSCN2242_zps7317cfc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pmd

Nevermind - still up for grabs, my friend (who this was intended for) already found one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Send a PM to Fairlaner. He has a bunch of these he uses to set up the California Clan with communications that work with each other.