Avon 45/46

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
I started looking for another set of 45/46 Avons and they seem to have dried up and I don't know if I want the new ones. I looked at the various outlets and nobody has them so I am looking for a source.

This is not a tire thread and I don't need to know what everybody thinks of their favorite so if you know where they are fine. If you don't then thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

I started looking for another set of 45/46 Avons and they seem to have dried up and I don't know if I want the new ones. I looked at the various outlets and nobody has them so I am looking for a source.
This is not a tire thread and I don't need to know what everybody thinks of their favorite so if you know where they are fine. If you don't then thanks anyway. :rolleyes:

Dey seem to have dried up because they are being discontinued and replaced by 55/56

Go to www.tiresunlimited.com and call and see if they have any left. Their site said that they had some and would sell them until they are gone. And, after that, they would be selling the 55/56 which replaces it.

When I called University Motors (Fargo ND) to order tires, they said they had either some of the fronts, of some of the rears, but not both.

Latest posts