Bagster Comfort Saddle

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
price would be a good indicator. if it's nearly the cost of a Russell, then why cut corners for just another kind of off-the-rack seat?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cima Int'l is the US distributor for Bagster, but they don't have a web presence, IIRC. Bagster has gone through several US distributors and they all suck. Your best bet would be to email bikejohnny.com and get a price from them. But, I agree with bounce... Get a custom saddle by one of the 'big 3' stateside.

Bagster has gone through several US distributors and they all suck.
John Bunton was very good. Sadly he had to start shutting down his business when he got cancer.

--update-- disregard. he was selling the FastBags not the bagster.

Last edited by a moderator:
Response from e-mail inquiries.......

The Bagster Comfort Seats are $500 and will take roughly 6 weeks to get.

We need to have you send your seat to us and we would in turn forward it to FRANCE. Most people have these done in the Off season.

Call if you would like to Order

Thanks

Keith

CIMA INTERNATIONAL

1585 Beverly Court

Aurora Il 60502

Toll-free: 866-243-5638

Ph: 630-701-1601

Fax: 630-701-1606

Response from e-mail inquiries.......

The Bagster Comfort Seats are $500 and will take roughly 6 weeks to get.

We need to have you send your seat to us and we would in turn forward it to FRANCE. Most people have these done in the Off season.

Call if you would like to Order

Thanks

Keith

CIMA INTERNATIONAL

1585 Beverly Court

Aurora Il 60502

Toll-free: 866-243-5638

Ph: 630-701-1601

Fax: 630-701-1606
Before I'd spend $500 and send my seat to France I'd either send it to russell( which I'm in the process now) at about $450 or a cheaper way with good results would be to send it to sargents and get there super sell foam and recovering for about $250 and 2-3 weeks depending on how busy they are.That bagster seat don't look worth the beans to me.