Ballistic jersey

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorgod

And now..let me introduce the one and only....MOTO
Reaction score
I always try to ride with protective gear. I usually wear a helmet, gloves, mesh jacket, mesh pants, and leather boots. I was thinking of trying a ballistic jersey, similar to this:

ballisticvest.jpg

any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks very interesting. Can you give any more information like who makes it, or a web link,price?

I'm always looking for better protection with comfort and this looks like a serious vest.

M.G., Jersey what Jersey :D Ferget the jersey just take her :wub: dressed like that, with you every time. You won't get enough speed up or enough clear/open pavement to ever get hurt if ya fall down

:jester:

That looks very interesting. Can you give any more information like who makes it, or a web link,price?
I'm always looking for better protection with comfort and this looks like a serious vest.
The vest is made by EVS. They make stuff mostly for dirt riding, but I think the vest is an option for the street. I'm thinking it would be much cooler than a mesh jacket. I've seen them for around $130.00. Click on the link below for more info.

Ballistic vest link