Bamboo underwear??

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One word comes to mind..............SPLINTERS !!!!!!

Honey would you mind picking bamboo splinters out of my butt again ?

Hemp, anyone...?

10JoeRocketHempLG.gif

Joe Rocket Hemp Jacket.

Hemp, anyone...?
10JoeRocketHempLG.gif

Joe Rocket Hemp Jacket.
So when you crash and slide, the smoke puts you in an altered state of mind and you don't feel the pain as much. And some people have been reported to describe their injuries to the medics as, "Whoa. I'm, like, bleeding. Crazy."
Alexi

my shorts are the one and only LD Comfort Riding Shorts...

Interesting that they don't say what these are made of.

I bought some underwear off Hanes website prior to running the Lake Erie Loop this year (I took the overall win this past June on my 125 Derbi...651 miles in 11:16). My primary concern was getting something with no seams in the back, since this gets to my cyatic in a hurry. They sold some no-seam boxer briefs that were available on the website only. Cheap enough at $22 for two and they did what I hoped for, but they're nylon and spandex, so don't really breathe well. Someone sent me the link about the bamboo boxers and they do sound intriguing on account of their natural properties. Probably gonna do a bit more research on those before pulling the trigger. I was hoping someone here had tried them and could report their findings. So far no luck on the bamboo. Maybe this bump will help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno about them hemp outer garments. I've a few hemp shirts and though durable, it isn't any stronger than denim IMHO..

And I can tell ya, ya don't want that rough itchy stuff next to your hide. Oughta see what it done to me pills :blink:

:jester:

So I had a bamboo shirt, that our company bought to wear at tradeshows. No huge difference in comfort plus the damn thing was disposible. It ratted up so bad after washing the first time that it was never the same. POS IMHO...I would hope the bamboo underwear would not be the same.