Barney on an etch-a-sketch

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcfjr

Reaction score
This guy, George Vlosich, creates very detailed drawings of famous people on a standard Etch-a-Sketch. I saw one with Barney Fife and the gang, and naturally thought of you-know-who:

mayberry.jpg

Gotta give it up... boy's got some serious eye/hand coordination. Everything I ever did on an etch a sketch looked like the mutant doodles of Mr. Roboto.... Domo Arigato...

You mentioned A.B. and the finger in the same sentense. I think that says a lot.
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

don't go messing around w/TWN's main squeeze!

Wonder how many times TWN...................................nevermind!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :blink:

Man, do some people have to much time on their hands or what? I barely have enough time in the day to tie my shoes much less play with an etch-a-sketch....

Its been a while since i had a chance to play with an etch-a-sketch, but as I remember, if you move the knobs, it makes a line, and all the lines are connected. So that is pretty impressive :clapping: :clapping: Wonder how long it took to do that? I check out his web site...... he only lives 30 miles nrth of me and I've never hear of him. Sure glad this forum keeps me informed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing he took that apart to draw it , still pretty impressive. If he used the knobs then he's an :alien:
If I remember a news story I saw about him, he does in fact use the knobs. Once he's completely done, he takes out the "drawing compenentry" inside so that it can't get messed up, and may spray it with something to keep it from getting "shook up".