Be seen, with these....

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smitty141

My name is Smitty.. And I have a motorcycle proble
Reaction score
A buddy at work ran across this site. Look like the good stuff, not that cheap constuction grade. I know some may not think this is very stylish. But I think if riding in St Louis traffic it would be a great idea. Heres a link... Smitty :)

Reflective vests

Last edited by a moderator:
A buddy at work ran across this site. Look like the good stuff, not that cheap constuction grade. I know some may not think this is very stylish. But I think if riding in St Louis traffic it would be a great idea. Heres a link... Smitty :)
Reflective vests
Smitty, that's the exact vest I wear, the blue and white one. I didn't pay 60 bucks for it though. I got it from Dave Clark for $30 I believe. Comfortable and HIGHLY visible. Even in daylight, some have told me they can easily spot me from a mile away.

Reflective vests
Smitty, that's the exact vest I wear, the blue and white one. I didn't pay 60 bucks for it though. I got it from Dave Clark for $30 I believe. Comfortable and HIGHLY visible. Even in daylight, some have told me they can easily spot me from a mile away.
I thought it was the same vest you wear. If you are ever by Dave's check on one for me please... Smitty

Reflective vests

Every xcountry trip I've dont this year except one, I've ended up going thru the middle of St Louis!

Downtown St Louis is georgeous at night, tho....<G>

mary

I thought it was the same vest you wear. If you are ever by Dave's check on one for me please... Smitty

Smitty, one of those vests is on the way to you with my compliments.

We'll call it a gift from all the guys whom you've been good enough to lead on the "Hooterville 400s" we've all been priviledged to ride together with you!

Thanks again for all you do for your FJR brothers. Merry Christmas!

We'll call it a gift from all the guys whom you've been good enough to lead on the "Hooterville 400s" we've all been priviledged to ride together with you!

Steve, thank you for being so thoughtful. If you get time, come on down for a ride... Weather is fine in Hooterville. Smitty :)

Good on you Steve for doing that!

++1 on your comments regarding Smitty

Bravo Zulu! Well done!

Smitty is one hell of guy. Glad you could do him right.