Bear Tek bluetooth gloves

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are those so you can broadcast via sign language so the idiot driver next to you can get a verbal translated version? If I wanted to have "BearTek's one-of-a-kind finger touch control system; touch points on the glove give you wireless control of your phone, music, media, and camera - letting you answer calls, play/pause and skip music tracks, and capture your ride in video or photos - all while simultaneously providing warmth" I'd just take the damn truck. WTF.

BearTek™ Gloves are the Evolution of the Glove™: the gloves work with two interchangeable modules - the patent pending Bluetooth®/Wireless Sync Module technology... With the touch of your thumb to the appropriate fingers, BearTek™ Gloves give you wireless control of your phone, music, media, and camera - letting you answer your calls, play/pause and skip music tracks, and capture video or photos...
I want to be able to touch my thumb and index finger tips together and have the red light turn green. I want to be able to touch my thumb and middle finger together and have all active cell phones in my vicinity burst into flames. I want to touch my thumb and ring finger together and turn off all local police radar. I want to touch thumb to little finger and have the engine of the ssllooww car in front of me shut off. Other than that, I don't see that these gloves would do much for the way I ride and manage my electrofarkles.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to be able to touch my thumb and index finger tips together and have the red light turn green. I want to be able to touch my thumb and middle finger together and have all active cell phones in my vicinity burst into flames. I want to touch my thumb and ring finger together and turn off all local police radar. I want to touch thumb to little finger and have the engine of the ssllooww car in front of me shut off. Other than that, I don't see that these gloves would do much for the way I ride and manage my electrofarkles.
I'll buy that glove!

For a bunch of farkleheads, you guys sure act like you are repulsed by the thought of these gloves. They look kind of cool to me. I see them gaining in popularity in the next couple years.

Shit...you guys should see these new fandangled phones that you can walk around with and even look at the Internet with. They're cool