Belstaff Challenger Jacket

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atxrider

Reaction score
I just purchased a Belstaff Challenger jacket off ebay for $150 (I consider that a good price considering so few people sell them). Does anyone have any experience with this jacket? I have read some good reviews, but they are very limited. I would love to hear some feedback.

Link:

Challenger

I don't know anything about their jackets but, If they're anything like thier gloves It should be a pretty good unit. I've had a pair of T/sport gloves for two years and I haven't one complaint. Well built. :)

:jester:

A good friend of mine swears by his, and if I had enough extra jack, I'd love to get one in gunmetal grey...

I've used Belstaff jackets exclusively for over ten years. Between my wife and I, that totals seven jackets. These products are superior goods....well designed and exceptionally well made. In extreme heat ( over 85 degrees ) I'll go to a mesh jacket....otherwise I'm wearing a Belstaff. Love them.

I have a Belstaff Merlin jacket. It was my very first cycle gear, too. I wore it for almost 4 years before changing it out to a Cycloak... & not because the jacket leaked, etc. I just wanted a new jacket. Belstaff makes some really good shit. I loved it. There are adjustments all over the jacket to taylor it to you, it came w/ CE armor & It's very waterproof.

The only complaint I every had about it was the fact that it needed more ventilation. I'm pretty sure that was exclusive to that model, though. Good luck w/ your purchase.