• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beowulf Exhaust, $200 for local pickup near Tampa(Ellenton)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

floridalawdog

Reaction score
I just bought a 2 brothers carbon fiber exhaust from the forum, so now I am selling my Beowulf for a really low price, if you can come get it. I work nights, sleep all day, and just cant get to a place to ship it. Its listed on CL for 275, but for a forum member, 200 dollars. I bought the Beowulf from the forums about 6 months ago with around 20k miles on it. I put another 1 or 2 thousand on it. It sounds great. There is a couple of small dings in the pipes. Very hard to see, especially on the bike. I have the baffles, and all the hardware, so if you want to get rid of the heavy, ugly, and not impressive sounding stockers for a really good price, and are near Tampa, this is your chance.

If you search on Sarasota craigslist, there is a post with a pic.

Lkld, I only have my phone right now and dont know how to link with a phone. But just search fjr on craigslist and it will pop up. Or search beowulf

These sound great as you can testify Rob!Go get 'em bro!
I know Steve, however Christmas, and insurances kick my ass this time of year. Otherwise, I'd jump on it.

Edit: when will this quote thing get fixed? Ugghhh!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want it, I am sure we can figure something out. I can take a post dated check into the new year, or something. I am easy to work with.