Beowulf Exhaust Cans

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beano

Reaction score
I've recently fitted a pair of Exhaust Cans purchased from an English Company called Beowulf Performance Products.I opted for the basic stainless oval ones priced at £290 Sterling which is $595 U.S. Dollars plus carriage.I don't know if this is a good price for you guys in the States,it certainly was for me in Ireland.

They are hand made, guaranteed for life,come with link pipes,and hangers,and sound great,and no re mapping required.I've dealt with this company before they're nice people.

Check out their site clicky

Sorry guys having trouble posting pics,if anyone has any suggestions.

Beano,

Join something like photobucket.com its for free... Up load your pics(that you want to post) to your photobucket.com album... Then when your posting and want to add a pic.. click on the picture thing button.. It is usually between the smiley face and green + button... paste in the url for your pic you want to post from photobucket.com and should be good. When wanting to post pics I usually have photobucket minimized so I can go back and fourth and copy/paste. Later if you want to take your pic down just edit your post or delete the pic from your photobucket album. I think if you want the pic to stay posted on the forum you have to leave the pic in your photobucket album so that url is good.

WW

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0181.jpg

newcans.jpg