• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beowulf Exhausts **SOLD**

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allen_C

Reaction score
**SOLD**

For sale is a nice set of Beowulf slip on exhausts. They are stainless, 380mm and the tri-oval shape. These are in great condition, sound great and includes the mounting hardware. The only blemish is a small dent on the inside (not visible when installed on the bike). These will fit all FJR model years and here is more information from the manufacturer's website since these are not widely known here in the USA. These retail for 390 British Pounds, which is $658. Price $325 including shipping conus.

20140505_161409-1_zpsf27e1d31.jpg

2014-05-05161708_zps7c206357.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These cans are great, and a bargain price too.Got mine off the forum over a year ago and they had run about 10,000 miles I think. They sound great with the baffles removed, though mine have Decibel Killers fitted which look pretty cool also.

Rec'd PM from another member, responded, waiting for response from one of them to see who really wants these.