Best and Worst Avatars on the Forum?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwilly

Administrator of Drama
Reaction score
Post up your vote for the Best and Worst avatar on this forum.

I'll start:

Best: Twowheelnut

Worst: Ramblin Man

Edit: Don't vote for your own as favorite! Obviously you like yours or you wouldn't use it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is useless without pics.

Here is twowheelnuts:

av-10.jpg

And here is Ramblin Man's:

av-115.jpg

But my vote for worst (as in freakiest) has to go to Radman and fjrinbc:

av-167.jpg
av-21.jpg

Best, well, I sorta like mine. :)

Pierre gets my vote for Best Avatar[SIZE=36pt] [/SIZE]
girl4.gif

(although it doesn't seem to be working this morning)

I've always been a fan of Opt8low.

av-7.jpg

To quote Boart, "Very nice, I Liiiiiike"

Worst:

What the hell is Ramblin Man's avatar from? I have nightmares about waking up with that guy standing over my bed...

Last edited by a moderator:
Not considering one of the contestants here but, who's handing out the milk and cookies in this thread? Is there a spelling contest next?

I just want to thank those of you who have and will vote for my avatar. Best or worst it doesn't matter. thanks.

I made that up almost ten years ago durring the got milk craze. I even came up with a commercial. The commercial would start with a tight profile shot of Malcom McDowell drinking down a glass of milk. Plain white room, plain white cltothes. The shot would pull back at the same rate he drank the milk. As he pulled the galss away from his lips he would turn his head towards the camera and you would see him wearing the eye lashes on the one eye where upon he would do the toast like in the picture and say "Got Milk?" End of commercial.

Favorite: ShineyPartsUp, looks like a friend of the BadCat.

Least: TWN, because you need to bring back Barney!