Best Fitting Magnetic Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess that depends on what you call medium sized... I love my Cortech 21 Liter!

a2d1fc2eb633373e9d464b1dda5316a70_large.jpg

khrome

That Givi is close to the shape of the one that I have. I've got the one from Cycle Gear. Forgot what it's called. Fits the bike w/o interruption to the bars, it's long instead of wide... slopes like the Givi, too.

Here's a link to it: I love this 20 liter tankbag. I think that it might be on sale for around 60 bucks right now. If I remember correctly, I got an ad for it in their magazine/flyer.

Edited to mention since the link doesn't explain this.. don't know why not: the main bag will detach from the magnetic base via a zipper. There is a map pouch on the base that will hold... obviously a map & a few small doo-dads. It's great for a day ride when you don't need to carry much. Also not mentioned in the link info... on the inside of the lid is a mesh pocket & pen holders.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been using this one for 2 seasons and love it. They even have a newer,expandable version out. Yes that is a 1L hydration pack in there. It come w/ raincover built in and bladder storage for it. Lotsa room for lotsa stuff.

PICT0052-3.jpg

They have it HERE

Nelson Rigg SSC-110

Forget that it's there after awhile & has some great features, including a port for power/other cables.

Lifetime warranty, about $70-$75...New Enough, Ebay, Amazon etc....

Bigger models available.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the one I have as well and I really like it. Medium size (11.5 liters), side pockets, holds everything I need and doesn't get in the way at all.