Best online source for Arai Helmets?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctfjr

Reaction score
My Quantum has just about seen its last mile :( The safety police will surely tell me I should have replaced it 150K miles ago. . .

I have been looking at the new lineup of Arai (I really like their products) and the Corsair looks like a winner for me. However the best discounts I see on line are about 10% - leaving it still a VERY pricey lid.

Does anyone know of a reliable online source that gets competitive on these? In the past I have purchased from helmetshop.com but I am pretty sure I remember their discounting to be much beter than what they show now :(

Any suggestions?

Ahhh - my bad - I see now if you actually add one to your shopping cart the price is discounted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget to check ebay - there are a few mega-sized mid western dealers that clear out their inventory via ebay every so often. I lucked out and got my Quantum II race replica that way about three years ago for $250 shipped.

Compacc.com all ways has great prices and service. I would at least check them out. Sometimes calling can get you a better price than on the web site. I just ordered 3 Shoie Rf 1100's from them and they were a $100 lower that anyone else i saw.

Due to CRS, whom I purchased my X-11 from maybe lost but what I do recall

is you had to call them to get the best price. It may have been Helmet Harbor.

https://www.rockheadbikes.com has been a reliable supplier for me. I've ordered several helmets from them over the last few years, and their prices have been very good, and their shipping has been prompt and reliable. I just checked some of their Arai prices (by asking for a better price using their hyperlink for this purpose), and the prices on the items I checked were about a 15% discount compared to MSRP.

My Quantum has just about seen its last mile :( The safety police will surely tell me I should have replaced it 150K miles ago. . .
I have been looking at the new lineup of Arai (I really like their products) and the Corsair looks like a winner for me. However the best discounts I see on line are about 10% - leaving it still a VERY pricey lid.

Does anyone know of a reliable online source that gets competitive on these? In the past I have purchased from helmetshop.com but I am pretty sure I remember their discounting to be much beter than what they show now :(

Any suggestions?

Ahhh - my bad - I see now if you actually add one to your shopping cart the price is discounted :)

https://www.newenough.com/street/helmets_ey...all_types/arai/

Yikes! They are expensive!

These are also very good: https://www.schuberth.com/en/products/motor.../c3-carbon.html

My buddy Ian has an older model. I picked it up and danged near dropped it. Felt like it weighed about a half pound....

He said it was also very quiet.

mary

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions :rolleyes: - I am in the process of making the calls (I want to get extra cheek pads at the same time).

Its a done deal now :yahoo:

I ordered from This Website BY FAR the least expensive place I could find. Free shipping like everyone else - free size exchange (you just pay shipping back) and they had it in stock - I should have it by next Wednesday :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently bought a Quantum 2 on RevZilla for $280. $150 less than I paid for the first Quantum 5 years ago. I get their email ads all the time and I think I saw they had up'd the price to about $320. Their customer service and policies (return, etc.) are outstanding.

Kneedraggers for my Profile. Very competitive, at the time, (earlier this year), for that model.