Best Soft Back Bag suggestions

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warpdrv

Reaction score
Hello, been a while since I have been here... Looking for a soft case that fits and ties down nicely on the back of my 05 FJR...

Need some extra storage for clothes and other various items...

Thanks alot guys...

Warp

I have a MotoFizz Medium, purchased through Aerostich. Worked very well on a recent trip to Big Bend.

2538787118_410e3343ee.jpg

I just got the Motofizz large for a trip to the Grand Canyone - leaving on Friday. My only complaint so far is that the large, even while not expanded, makes it a little difficult to get the key in the sidecase. Not impossible, but you have to lift up on the Motofizz with one hand and guide the key in with the other. Other than that it's a GREAT bag and has enough room for even extended trips.

I have a large Motofizz, and love it.
This thread has a pretty good discussion of this topic, too.

Thanks guys...... appreciate the input

I ended up finding a bunch of threads after figuring out how to word my search....

I decided on a Nelson Rigg CL-150.... from new enough... almost free shipping.

I hope it stays on the rack pretty well, as I am using it riding 2 up.... Although its not really for long distance just yet....

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered and received the MotoFizz from Aerostich. I ordered the small (because it looked much larger in the pictures), but it's way too small. I've sent it back and I'll most likely be getting their medium, since that seems to be the popular one with most people.

David