Best source to buy FJR parts?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuey

Reaction score
Is there a better source for Yamaha FJR parts than direct from Yamaha? Better prices, delivery, etc?

In particular at the moment, I'm shopping for a Yamaha Touring Windshield. Saw some at Stagecoach (Last Ride Of The Year) and think one might be just what I need.

But, I've also lost some misc. bolts, plastic pins, etc, and who knows . . . I might even need a plastic panel or something in the future.

Thanks,

Shuey

Is there a better source for Yamaha FJR parts than direct from Yamaha? Better prices, delivery, etc?
Pinned in the FAQ section is a thread with links to online resources I use regularly for OEM parts. I use it very regularly.

Last edited by a moderator:
I use cheapcycleparts.com. They are strictly an OEM parts supplier. It depends on the part as to whether it is cheaper than the dealer after shipping is added to the price. Since dealers don't stock much of anything, delivery time is about the same. Upside is that it comes to your house, not to the store. I replaced all of the ignition parts and stator on a VStar a couple of years ago and beat the dealer pricing by about 30% after freight.

I might have seen you at Stagecoach. My windshield is a CalSci on a Gen II. It has a triangle opening near the bottom to let some air in and reduce turbulence. I hope you find what you are looking for.

I just did an order and got prices form cyclepartswarehouse, Stadium Yamaha, PartsShark, and Yamaha Sports Plaza. On almost everything Stadium Yamaha was best.

Thanks all. I ordered the Touring Windscreen from Superbike Toy Store. Better price than dealer, free shipping, but . . . they're in Stuart, FL, and I'm also in Florida so had to add tax. Nice dealing with Amanda, who took the order.

I checked out several of the others mentioned and will take a look at Stadium and the few others I hadn't seen yet, soon.

I thought the Yamaha Parts fiche here was a good find and I've bookmarked it for future use in identifying misc. screws, bolts, etc. parts to order.

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/#/l/yam/507327fdf8700218e05b885c/2013-fjr-1300a-fjr13adg-parts

Shuey

I've used www.partzilla.com for just about all of my FJR OEM parts needs (and my ST1100 as well) over the past several years.

I believe this is part of boats.net which was already mentioned.

Mr. BR

'05 FJR

I just did an order and got prices form cyclepartswarehouse, Stadium Yamaha, PartsShark, and Yamaha Sports Plaza. On almost everything Stadium Yamaha was best.
Stadium Yamaha has been my latest go-to source for FJR and Tenere parts. Great service and fast shipping!

--G

Partshark.com has gotten a fair amount of my money. OEM parts at about 30-50% off dealer pricing. Fast shipping too.

I'm looking for Black windshield covers (the painted covers over the nylon screws securing the actual windscreen) for my 2014 merken FJR. Part numbers 4 and 5 in the cowling schematic. Any clue appreciated.

oemparts-junction was where I found parts to rebuild my 06ae "total loss". Good personal service at bottom prices for oem. Total spent @$1800. Shipped from the Lone Star St.

This is a good reference for next time . . . I need parts. Thanks to everyone for the responses.

Shuey